Monday 5 December 2011

New Single arrives earlier than expected!

A pleasant surprise tonight as I found the new WP's single in my post box - along with the Werewanda's 7", the first two records in WIAIWYA's new 2012 singles club.


Clearly a labour of love and beautifully presented, I heartily recommend subscribing. Though I was only really interested in the book-ending Wave Pics and Allo Darlin singles I've been mightily entertained by the Werewandas 7" too which, I guess, is the whole point of these sort of things - introducing you to the unknown via the familiar.

I intend to use the Christmas period to get back on my WP reviewing horse so I'll come to the single then. Suffice to say, i've had it 3 hours and spun both sides about 7 times each. Terrific. The Tattersall classic line "We were only free to the extent that we question every single thing we do" immediately jumps out. A return to decorating the tracks with pretty embellishments too after the spare BITB. Anyway, get involved!

the Wave Pictures - Sugar Maple Charcoal by wiaiwya

No comments:

Post a Comment